|Department: Sales||Reports to: Vice President of Sales|
|Classification: Base + Commission||Location: St. Cloud, ND|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an individual that has experience in the technology sales industry that will lead this expansion using their proven track record of exceeding sales goals. The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to strategically prospect new clients through networking, relationship building and other sales related activities. The ideal candidate does not have to be a technology expert but should be a quick and eager learner, self-motivated, exceptional at resource management, experienced in outside business-to-business, and highly driven by success. You will be provided the tools you need to cultivate new relationships and provide needs-based solutions in this territory.
- Business to business sales position with strong customer service and account management experience.
- Maintain a working level and understanding of technical business solutions.
- Ability to prospect and network with community businesses and leaders.
- Develop solutions for clients with a technical support team.
- Deliver new revenue every month (new customers).
- Maintain responsibility over designated territory.
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting strategy.
- Proactively manage own schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet quarterly objectives.
- Participate in relevant trade shows to help drive leads.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed.
- Maintain a working level and understanding of technical support team.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented background.
- Willingness to continually learn and develop professionally.
- Demonstrated successful track record of outside sales or customer relationship experience.
- Experience in account management and B2B sales processes.
- Positive attitude, team player, problem solver mentality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication, active listening and customer relations.
- Must be bondable and have a valid driver’s license
The goal of Network Center, Inc. (NCI) is to achieve greater profitability through delivering quality services, growing sales, creating a solid infrastructure and exercising efficiency to share increased benefits among dedicated employees.