|Department: Sales||Reports to: Vice President of Sales|
|Classification: Base + Commission||Location: St. Cloud, ND|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibility of our Account Executive is to generate new sales opportunities through prospecting, networking and other sales related activities. This position will be responsible for finding and creating new customer relationships as well as fostering existing business relationships. The ideal candidate will have talent and experience in sales and customer service. Compensation plan includes a base salary plus commissions.
- Business to business sales position with strong customer service and account management experience.
- Maintain a working level and understanding of technical business solutions.
- Ability to prospect and network with community businesses and leaders.
- Develop solutions for clients with a technical support team.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented background.
- Willingness to continually learn and develop professionally.
- Demonstrated successful track record of outside sales or customer relationship experience.
- Experience in account management and B2B sales processes.
- Positive attitude, team player, problem solver mentality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication, active listening and customer relations.
- Must be bondable and have a valid driver’s license
The goal of Network Center, Inc. (NCI) is to achieve greater profitability through delivering quality services, growing sales, creating a solid infrastructure and exercising efficiency to share increased benefits among dedicated employees.